Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wynn's due date


Today was Wynn's original due date. It strikes me today because "this" was the day that I always had in my head as my little girls birthday. "This" was the day my whole entire pregnancy that I looked forward to. It's ironic to me because of course I never made it to this day but this was the day that my daughter was to be born but also the day that we put my sweet Willie boy to sleep. He was the sweetest, most loving kitty in the entire world and there will never be another boy like him. I remember that day that we had to do it realizing that it was Wynn's due date and feeling like as one life ended another was just beginning. Wynn would have loved Willie and he would of loved her. I miss him so terribly much and always will. Rest in peace my sweet Willie boy. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)