Monday, October 13, 2008

Buckeyes vs. Purdue

"The gang"



GO BUCKS!!! Saturday was a crazy day!!!!!!!!!!!! Sam and I met up with my best girlfriends from my freshman year in college. Mom and Amy took Wynn and the twins to the fall festival at Doran's farm while we were down there. Amy headed down to campus to meet up at a tailgate with Reds and Sam and I trekked up there to hang out for awhile. It was so amazing to see meet up with my old friends and spend the day with them. I have missed you all so much! Anne and Eric, Leah and Mark and Christi and Mike all came in for the game (well, Anne lives here but still) and Sam and I met them down on campus. What an awesome day! Many beers and laughs later the day was over. :( I have truly missed my friends from the bottom of my heart and thank God that we were able to get together and have a blast! Thanks girls and I can't wait to see you again!! Love you! Of course I felt slightly like ass on Sunday but it was well worth it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)