Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another busy weekend...

Gosh we haven't stopped all weekend. I am exhausted. Today we went to church and to B and B's 3rd birthday party. Wynners was very tired there so we basically stayed about an hour and headed home for her to nap. Then we got all gussied up and had our family photoshoot at Franklin Park Conservatory! It was great and Wynn LOVED the waterfalls, ducks, leaves, pumpkins, so basically everything! I have really realized what a little observer she is. She likes to check everything out and take it all in. We had some problems getting her to smile on cue but she really enjoyed herself. They turned out great and I can't wait to make this our family tradition of family pics every fall!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, can I ask you a Question,how did you paste your background into your template layout?everytime I try paisting a code from one of the backgrounds it comes up saying,template could not be parsed,not well-formed,content not allowed in prolog. Maybe you could help me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)