Sunday, October 5, 2008

This weekend at church and the pumpkin patch

Today Sam and I took Wynn to a pumpkin patch called Pigeon Roost Farm and it was soooo awesome!! It had a ton of stuff for kids to do. There was a petting zoo, a hayride, camels, roosters and chickens, bunnies, tons of pumpkins, wood carving, homemade crafts, etc. She had so much fun and considering the fact she took ONE 30 MINUTE nap the entire day we were super surprised about that. She's such a smiley, happy, sweet girl! I couldn't have asked for a better child. Seriously.

The day started out with us going to church and checking out the mission fair. I signed up to be a part of a Presbyterian Women's circle, the Christmas cookie walk, Adopt a child for Christmas, Secret Santa and Moms on Maternity. Can you tell I love Christmas :)! Moms on Maternity is super cool because it consists of helping to provide a weeks worth of food for a new mom and a handknit blanket (Lord knows I cannot knit so I will just be delivering that!). Then we were off to our new member meeting. We have one class left (it is 6 weeks long) and then we become new members on Oct. 19. I am really excited!!

Onto the pumpkin patch...
Here's some pics of my sweet Wynn! I love creating these special family memories and can't wait to for her to see these pictures someday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)