Monday, October 13, 2008

Shopping with Kelly and Cam!

Of course I'm a little late posting but this weekend was super busy! Friday Wynn and I met up with our great friends Kelly and Cameron at Jeffersonville. Of course I always love an outlet mall but it was even better to be with our great friends! I was so excited for Kelly and Cam to meet Wynn because the last time I was at their house Wynn wasn't with me. We had an awesome time! Cam and Wynn got along so well and they were so cute together. Of course Mr. Cam a lam looked so handsome in his My Mom is a Fox shirt that I designed for him on Wynnies Whimsies. It was SO sweet of Kelly to dress him in that for me to see. She is so thoughtful! Cam kept trying to "kiss" Wynn and he giggled like a little flirt. They were fantastic babes all day and Kelly and I got a ton of shopping in and and got awesome deals! Can't wait to do it again!

Wynn and Cameron



Kelly and Wynn being goofy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)