Saturday, August 1, 2009

Our Florida Vacation!

So we had an absolutely fantastic time on vacation! We were in Orlando for three days visiting my Uncle Doug and Aunt Dani (two of my favorite people on the planet!)and then we drove to Daytona Beach to stay in their beach house for the four days. We cannot thank you enough for such hospitality and for being so generous to share your home (and your car!) and we love you guys!

We took Wynn to Disney while we were in Orlando and she absolutely loved it (of course I did too - Sam took me there on our honeymoon)! We got there right before the parade started and Wynn and I went out to dance. Check it out! *Dance Disclaimer: that is NOT how I dance! I was following the characters on the float * :)She also totally loved the beach and playing in the sand. I won't bore you with too many details but the kid (and her rents) had an absolutely fabulous vacation! Here's some pics!















3 comments:

  1. Ha, she looks like she had so much fun!!! I love her cute smile! I love your blog picture up top of ya'lls shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo Florida!!! I am jealous :)
    Looks like you had a great time and the dancing video is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!! Looks like you all had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)