Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hola Amigos!

My child woke up a Spaniard this morning. The first thing out of her mouth was "Dora" (which quite honestly is always the first thing out of her mouth lately in the mornings). I hurried and got her dressed and as she's putting on her shoes I hear her saying "Uno, Dos, Tres, Cinco, Ocho". Are you kidding me???! She was counting in Spanish to herself! When the hizzle did she learn how to do that?! She had to have learned it from watching Dora so I guess TV isn't all bad for kids her age. :) Adios.

4 comments:

  1. Aw! What a big girl, that's awesome kids learn from those teaching shows!!! That just goes to show they can learn from TV! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Wynn, como estas?
    Lemme know if she asks for an enchilada for dinner and requests to wash it down with a margarita. You can never tell what that crazy Dora will teach her next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What crazy little chica!! Such a smartie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny...I'm sure she makes an adorable little Spaniard! Adios, Wynn!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)