Sunday, March 15, 2009

Surprise!












My sister and I threw a surprise party for my mom's 60th birthday on Saturday and it was a huge success! Mom was so surprised that she actually walked in and closed the door and had to come back in a minute later because she couldn't believe it! Thanks so much for everyone for coming and especially to my Auntie Donna, Uncle Tom and cousins Melany and Natalie for making the long trip down and for your FANTASTIC deviled eggs, meringues and homemade guacamole)!! Everything was fantastic! Wynn didn't go to bed until 9:30 and wasn't even crabby. :)

Sam and I got her her own little table from Ikea and it is awesome! We actually packed up her highchair and she's been eating there since Saturday. We set it up for the kids to eat on at the party and it's her favorite spot to snack and color. I cut up an old Christmas tablecloth and taped it on top so the kids could eat and play on it without ruining it (we have to stain or paint it still) and did so well!

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY GIGI! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)