Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hug them a little tighter.

I have been following the blog updates on sweet little baby Stellan all day and am just beside myself. I can't get over the heartbreak and fear that his parents and that he himself must be feeling right now. If you feel so led, please say a little prayer for Stellan to make it through this rough time and for his parents to continue to hold strong in their faith. Stellan's journey has truly confirmed my faith and trust in God and I thank him for that.

I find myself completely overwhelmed right now with love and gratitude for the sweet precious gift of my baby Wynn. She is truly a gift from God and miracle in her own right for surviving such a tumultuous beginning in my belly. She should by all accounts have something wrong with her but she doesn't. We are truly blessed. As I was rocking my sweet baby to sleep tonight I felt overwhelming love and gratitude that God chose to give us this precious, healthy gift and chose for us to be her parents. Not everyone is so lucky. Please, tonight, as you hold your little ones, hug them a little tighter and thank God that they are here and that they are healthy and that they are yours.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and brought tears to my eyes, Aid! We are all so blessed to have these beautiful creatures in our lives. Still praying for Stellan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! This is a big inspiration to me. Life is so precious and a lot of people don't realize God is in control of there life & who or what there doing, they take it for granted. God bless you & your little one. She's beautiful! Stop by my blog when yOu can. I love comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)