Monday, March 30, 2009

Eye surgery is DONE!

Wynn had her bilateral eye surgery this morning and it went really well. Her procedure was quick (about 30 minutes) and there were no complications. She did have a hard time in recovery and was VERY fussy but once we got her home she is so much better. So good in fact that she ate TEN mini pancakes! Seriously! They said that she would probably sleep all afternoon but of course she's up in her bed, wide awake, as I type. I just thank God that she did so well and thank you all so much for your prayers and positive thoughts. They worked. :)

Here's my lady before the surgery:




And after :(




I'm going to try to take a picture of her eyes but so far they're coming out blurry and I can't turn on the flash because she's not supposed to have bright light today.

6 comments:

  1. Aw! Poore thing, she looks so sad. I am so glad that everything went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the surgery went well and that she's home and resting. I hope her fussies go away soon - poor liitle peanut! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. even her little sad face is adorable.

    we are so glad this is behind you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so thankful everything went well today and hopefully this surgery will do the trick. She is such a good little girl!!

    Mommy & Daddy did good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aid,
    Sorry I am posting so late after surgery. I have been thinking about y'all and I'm so glad Wynn's surgery went well! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo adorable…and she's wearing Thumper! :) I sent an email before surgery…not sure if you got it. I'm so happy she's well. Hope to see her soon! Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)