Sunday, February 1, 2009

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!

So if you haven't guessed by the title we are HUGE Steelers fans!! We are so excited that they made it the Super Bowl again and we are rooting them on with all of our might! We went to a super bowl party at a friend's house tonight and had a great time. Well, Sam is still there but I had to bring Miss Wynn home to hit the sack. She literally took NO nap today. When I say no nap I mean NO NAP. She was fabulous today though and in a great mood so I can't complain too much. Here's our future Steelers Cheerleader!!






Here's a few random cutie pics of her from this weekend too. :) She's wearing brown glasses because she broke her pink ones last Sunday so those are her temporary specs until her pink ones come in this week. We literally had them for two days and she whipped them off and stepped on them by accident. I'm sure it won't be the last pair that she breaks but she was been AMAZINGLY good about keeping them on!

Her hair is getting SO curly after her baths but it just doesn't stay that curly once it's dry. There's definitely some curl there but just not as much. I SO hope she ends up getting my curly hair! Heck, she's got to get one thing from her mama!






3 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her uniform (even if it is Steelers, lol!!). I LOVE the curls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, could you be any prettier?!?!!! I love the picture of you holding Miss Wynners! I think she is starting to look like you! Love her curly hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hair is so precious. heck, she's just precious!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)