Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eating or for that matter not eating....

I haven't posted in a week so of course there are all sorts of new things going on with Miss Wynn. She has become obsessed with blueberries. She will eat them morning, noon and night without fail and last night as we were eating dinner she decided to stick one in her ear. :) Sam had to point it out to me because it just POOF disappeared and it certainly didn't go in her mouth. And apparently she has begun the toddler diet and she barely eats. The other day she literally had three biscuits, watermelon and blueberries the entire day! Tuesday night I had to put her food in a muffin tin just to get her to eat something. That way she could stand at the coffee table and do it all by herself. She is little Miss Independent lately and God help you if you get in her way. Our highchair is pretty much useless at this point. I'm thinking about selling it on Craigslist actually.:)



4 comments:

  1. HA...blueberry in the ear! That is priceless :) Great idea to use the muffin tin! I'll have to remember that!

    Thanks for the picture comments! I've been playing Colbie on the ipod in Barrett's room since he was tiny! That cd is so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOL about the blueberry in the ear - I guess it's better it went in the ear instead of up the nose!

    The muffin pan was definitely a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my girls were the only kiddos that were busy hiding food in their ears! I have a photo like that one of Addisen with a green bean in there. Nice.

    I love the muffin tin idea though. I will keep that one in my mommmy storage bank for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)