Friday, January 23, 2009

SPECtacular in specs! :)

Miss Wynners got her fancy pink Dora glasses today! I am amazed at how well she is keeping them on. The poor kid is blind as a bat without them. Her prescription is very strong and I can't believe she's been wandering around without them for this long. She looks like such a BIG girl in them and if I do say so myself she looks ADORABLE!!! I gave her some Tylenol before bed thinking that she may have a headache from the HUGE change in what she is seeing. I hope she's not nauseous too but of course I wouldn't know it even if she was. She is being such a good sport about this. I'm so lucky to have her as my daughter. We are so blessed. Here's our gorgeous girl....



6 comments:

  1. Aid, she is precious! And I am so glad she's adapting well. Love you!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aid, they make her eyes totally pop out! I never realized how gorgeous they were before!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just adorable in her new specs! And I agree with Wendy - her eyes just pop now. Such a gorgeous blue color!

    Good job for giving her Tylenol. Every time I get a new set of lenses, I get a wicked headache for a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. personally, i LOVE little kids in glasses. always adorable. my favorite character in Home Alone is Kevin's little brother, what's his name, with the glasses. LOVE IT!

    Wynne's cuteness just jumped to the next level. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are hands-down the most adorable little specs I've ever seen! You have one precious little girl!!! Those only make her eyes more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)