Monday, November 24, 2008

Walking and talking...

Wynners is basically an old pro at walking lately. Yeah, she still wipes out every once in awhile but she gets herself back up and keeps on trucking. She also LOVES to sit in her rocking chair and read her books. It's her favorite thing to do. I'm glad she loves it because I love reading but she doesn't love to sit in my lap to read my books. She's more content to do it on her own. Little Miss Independent. Don't tell her but Santa is bringing her her own "big girl" rocking chair for Christmas so that she'll be super comfy when she reads. :)

Walking like an old pro:



Reading books in my chair:

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Look at her go! What a big girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a sweetheart! I love how she hugs her baby! And I can't believe how well she is walking and talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aid! she is so big and walking like a pro! I am loving how she reads, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)