Monday, November 10, 2008

The perfect combination.

Wynn is the perfect child. Of course I say that as her mother who loves her more than anything in the whole word but still. She is such an amazing and complimentary combination of girliness and fearlessness. She loves to hug and kiss and rock her baby dolls just like any good mommy should but she also takes flying leaps off of her rocking chair without a thought and laughs at dogs licking her face. She's not afraid of loud noises, big animals or the dark and she never has been. She's just not a scaredy baby. I love that she's nurturing her baby dolls now and it makes me think of the day when she may become a mommy herself. She's my sweet perfect mixture of princess and tomboy and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)