Thursday, November 6, 2008

Man, I am a slacker...

I haven't updated in a week! I will be uploading some new trick or treats tonight. Wynn had a great time and got tons of candy! There was even a neighbor handing out glass of wine for parents! Of course I told him Sam wanted one too so I could have two :). Then on Friday night we went over to our friend's, Steve and Nicole's, for a little Halloween party for the kids. Wynn played the elefun game and loved that! She kept grabbing it's trunk though which makes for a not so exciting game of Elefun when you cut off the air supply. So, keep an eye out this evening for new pics....

1 comment:

  1. dude, I didn't get any wine! that is awesome! :) Can't wait to see pictures of your little gal!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)