Sunday, October 2, 2011

Auden is 15 months old!

Our sweet girl is 15 months old!  She's doing so many new things and growing so much.  She had her 15 month appt. on Thursday and she's a supermodel...long and lean. :)

19 lbs. 5 oz. - 5%-10%
31" long - 75%

Just in the last few days she has begun walking 8-10 steps at a time!  She's starting to walk alot more then she was.  She was starting to worry me a little by not really walking but she seems to be finally getting it.  She only gained 1 oz. since her 12 month appt. so I'm trying to add in extra calories for her through whole milk peanut butter, etc.  At 15 months she is:

- the sweetest, most ornery little pumpkin ever!
- Wearing a size 3.5 shoe - FINALLY
- taking 8-10 steps at a time
- climbing up on the dining room table at least 15 times per day.  No kidding.  She's a monkey.
- Says mommy, dada, dog, woof woof, baby, duck, and alot of other gibberish we don't  understand yet
- Is pretty much down to one nap per day
- Is wearing 12-18 month clothes but she's so skinny that unless pants are adjustable waist or elastic they fall off of her
- Eats with a fork and has for a few months now
- LOVES her big sister and belly laughs at her all the time :)
- is still a huge mama's girl and cries when I leave her
- loves stuffed animals.  If she's ever crying you can hand her any stuffed animal and she will stop.  She snuggles it and kisses it.  Her favorite is a dog of Wynnie's named Biscuit

She is such a precious addition to our family and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.  She's silly and sweet and cuddly and stubborn as a mule (wonder where she gets that??)  :)    I could never imagine loving another child as much as I love Wynnie and I DO!  I have more love than I thought my heart could hold. :)  My sweet little pumpkin pie is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)