Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dear Beanie,

Dear Beanie,
You are FOUR years old today!!!  That's 48 months old bugger!  You had such a fun day today!!  Mommy and Daddy made a "birthday door" for you to run through as a surprise when you woke up and you loved it!  For your special birthday breakfast daddy made you a pancake with sprinkles and you loved blowing out your candle and us singing Happy Birthday to you.  You are one lucky chick. :)


Make sure to click on the red links to see her videos.   
 
You are the light of my life and I am so blessed to be your mama.  I truly feel that I was born to be your mom.  The love and spirit between us is undeniable and I can't imagine my life without you.  You are so filled with joy, light and happiness.  You are incredibly creative, funny, sweet and kind.  At four years old you:

- Are roughly 39" tall and weigh 32 lbs. 
- You wear a size 8 shoe, 4T pants and size 5 shirts.
- You are left handed and have begun to color really well!  You LOVE to color and could sit at the table for a good hour.  You stay in the lines so well now.
- You can write your name and write mommy as well.  If I tell you letters you can write out anything.
- You can count from 1-10 in French, Spanish and German and can also say many other things in all three languages. 
- You still insist that I sing "Baby Mine" and "Lullaby Baby Blue" when you go to bed (and I don't fight it because I love rubbing my hands through your hair and singing you lullabies)
- You are insanely sweet and loving and tell me multiple times a day that you love me or that I'm so sweet.
- You love to dance and sing. :)
- You're a pro at riding your big girl bike and love to do so.
- You never nap and haven't for well over a year.
- You don't love to share with your baby sister.
- You LOVE "mommy days" and I do too :)

You are SO loved that I want to squeeze the stuffins out of you.  You are a crazy, fun, lunatic and I love ever single inch of you and every breath you take.  You are insanely loved my sweet Wynn Caroline.  Happy 4th birthday my precious love. 

My Baby Mine,
Mama


The Rice Krispie pops dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles that I made for her preschool treat :)

1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)