Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy 6 Months to Auden!!

What a joyous Christmas we had!!  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and have our two precious girls. We spent the day with family (not all of them unfortunately) and it was wonderful.  The kids had a fantastic day and Wynnie was all about ripping open presents.  Here she is on Christmas morning.   They both had such a busy day and even Auden barely napped.  Here's a few pics from the day :)  Auden turned 6 months yesterday and I honestly can't believe she's already half a year old.  I will post an update tomorrow with her milestones/developments but I didn't want it to get lost in the shuffle and excitement of Christmas.


 Wynnie's awesome dollhouse

 I love seeing my two girls' stockings :)

Lizzie, Nana and Auden
 This is the best picture I could get of all four cousins.  No kidding.  Wynnie is trying to shut Auden's mouth!
 Happy girl on Christmas!
 Gigi and Auden
 Sister Love in their Christmas jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)