Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch!



Wynn had her first field trip today with her preschool class!  We went to the pumpkin patch and had such a fun time.  We took a hayride and picked our own pumpkins, got to pet goats and a brand new, two week old calf, had homemade pumpkin sugar cookies for a snack and then got to play (and of course I snapped tons of pics!) What a fantastic day and I am so blessed that I was able to go with her. :) 















Friday night we hit the Fall Fest that takes place every fall in our little village.  There were some cute little rides, tons of food and a really loud band!  Wynn had a great time riding her motorcycle!


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a fun day you and Wynn had with the school trip! Looking at the pictures made me feel like I was there (oh - I miss school trips so much - sitting at the back of the bus - hitting the bumps).

    Tell Wynn that when she grows up, I can teach her how to drive her motorcycle safely and with confidence! I've been riding one since I was 18. Still going strong at 50 on my 2-wheeler!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)