Friday, October 1, 2010

3 Year Appointment!

Wynn had her three year appointment today and is doing great.  They noted a slight heart murmur but said that since noone had ever heard it before and her cardiac echo was perfect (I had one at 22 weeks pg. with her and Auden both) that it was probably just because she was excited.  She got her flu shot and her hemoglobin checked which was perfect (13.9).  Here's her stats and pics of my sweet girl before her appointment (Ri - this is her weiner dog shirt!).

Weight:  30 lbs. - 25-50th percentile
Height:  37.75" - 75th percentile

Gorgeous big girl!


 and I just had to throw in a newer picture of my gorgeous Auden girl.  I LOVE this baby soooo much!

2 comments:

  1. Caaaaaute!
    (both Wynnie and the wiener dog shirt!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it Ri??? I'll still keep an eye out for one for Ash!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)