Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My little lady :)

I have a pretty regular routine for getting Wynn ready for bed. Most nights she gets a bath and after I get her out I put her diaper on her and put lotion all over her. Tonight she did the cutest thing...I had just finished putting her diaper on and she grabbed a bottle of lotion and started pretending to put it on herself!! It was so cute!! She was "rubbing" it on her legs and face and must have done it for almost five minutes. Of course I ran and got the camera really quick and she just kept doing it! She is turning into such a little lady. Next thing I know she'll be putting on makeup. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is just about the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...that is the most adorable thing! Isn't it so amazing how closely they watch what we do? AND even more amazing when they begin to mimic it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big girl! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)