Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Awwwww Man!

Wynn's fave new phrase is "Awww man!" - check out the video!. It's hilarious! She also now says "love you", "no way" and "see ya".

We had a super busy Memorial Day weekend but it was great! Wynn had a cold but nothing too horrible. We had a cookout, took Wynn to her first visit at the zoo and went to a cookout at my sister's house. The weather was great so we literally spent the entire weekend outside. Wish I could do that all the time! Wynn absolutely LOVED the zoo! Her favorite parts were the train ride and the petting zoo. She kept trying to feed the goats straw and she kept bending over and hugging them and saying "awwww". I think she thought they were just big ugly dogs! Now we can't wait to go next Saturday with our friends, Kelly, Shaun and Cameron!!






4 comments:

  1. That video is hilarious. Love it!

    I'm glad Wynn enjoyed the zoo. It must have been a fantastic visit. I can't wait until my baby is old enough for those type of outings - I bet it's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is about the cutest thing ever! Cam told me he likes older women, so she better watch out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aid, You have a beautiful family and I love reading about it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video McI's!! My fave part is when she sticks her finger in her nose and then shows the camera where her tongue is. CLASSIC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)