Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy 5th birthday sweet Wynnie!!

***I started writing this post on her actual birthday, which was Friday, and didn't publish it for some reason***

Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet Wynn Caroline!!  FIVE.  No matter how many times I say it it still doesn't seem real.  You are FIVE YEARS OLD.  This is going to be a big year for you sweet Beanie.  You are going to start kindergarten when you're five, you're going to learn to ride a bike without training wheels, you might even lose your first tooth!  It's all very exciting isn't it?  And it's surreal.  It's crazy to me to think that five years ago today we almost lost you precious girl.  That you were born healthy and screaming and weighing only FIVE pounds!!!  Little birdie.  :)

My sweet Wynn,
You are such a light in my life.  A shining star that never dims.  You are kind, sweet, silly, funny, tenacious, sensitive, and stubborn (like your mama) but still easygoing at the same time.  You are a most amazing blessing to your daddy, Auden and I.  Auden looks at you with such love and admiration and wants to be just like her big sister.  I am SO humbled every day that God chose me to be your mama.  You are truly the greatest gift (along with Auden :)  ).  I love you so much Wynnie Bean!  Happy 5th Birthday Biggie Smalls!!

Love forever and always to infinity and beyond,
Your mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)