Wednesday, May 11, 2011

End of an era...

Well, that was a bit overdramatic but Wynn did just finish her first year of preschool!  Her party was on Monday and it was a ball.  She had so much fun!  I made strawberry mice and cheese cubes and they were the hit of the party.  I swear my baby has grown into a kid overnight.  I don't where the time has gone!  Enjoy my sweet girl!



Such a gorgeous, big girl

Wynnie with her absolutely precious Handprint Bible that we will cherish forever!!  It has pictures and handprint photos from the whole school year! 



Wynnie and her wonderful teachers!  Mrs. W and Mrs. S!

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the strawberry mice - how adorable and creative! Congratulations to Wynn for finishing up her first year at preschool. She's such a big girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In.Love.With.That.Snack!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)