Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Auden is 8 months old!! (well really 8.5 months now)

My sweet, precious girl is almost 9 months old and I'm JUST doing her update!!  She is doing fantastic and is  becoming such a big girl!

  • She rolls EVERYWHERE.  She gets up on her hands and knees but can't quite figure out what to do from there.
  • She's wearing 6-12 month clothes
  • She claps all the time and says Dada all the time.  She said mama first but she she hasn't said it since. 
  • She ate 1/2 of a grilled cheese the other day!!  She is such a great eater and is so different from Wynn that way!
  • She's switching to her big girl carseat this weekend :)
  • She sleeps through the night most nights but she wakes up a few nights a week still
  • She HATES when I leave the room.  She watches for me wherever I go and if I'm out of her sight she cries.
  • She is "trying" to pull to a stand but hasn't made it yet.
  • She can go from being on her belly to sitting up on her own
  • She wears size 3 diapers
  • She is such a mama's girl and loves to snuggle me!
  • She cracks up at Wynnie and constantly tries to pull her hair or pull her glasses off
  • She LOVES baths!
  • She's getting her mama's curls :)
She is such a wonderful, sweet baby and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.  Her 9 month appt. is on March 25th and I can't wait to hear how she's grown!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)