Tuesday, March 23, 2010

25 Weeks Already!??

How did this happen already? I will be 25 weeks tomorrow and this pregnancy has just FLOWN by! I guess just being with Wynn most of the time and working full time makes my days go quick. Overall I'm feeling good. I have a tiny bit of heartburn some days and a little cramping but other than that I feel good! I think I've gained about 15 lbs. so far which I'm not loving but it is what it is. I eat healthy and obviously have to count out my portions, carbs, etc. because of taking insulin so it's not like I'm able to pig out on anything. We're working on the nursery and I will post pics when that's done. I really need to get to posting a new belly pic too. All I keep hearing is how tiny I still am and how I'm all belly (although I don't think my bootie would agree) so I'm hoping to stay that way. :) Babe weighed 1.7 lbs. at last Friday's u/s which they said was right on for my due date! I can't believe I only have 13 weeks to go until my C section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you only have 13 weeks left too!! Crazy! Where is your belly pic chicka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're doing really great. I was up exactly 16 lbs at 25 weeks, so it looks like we gain pretty similarly (although I'm gaining a LOT faster these days, yuck). I wouldn't worry about it.

    I cannot believe you only have 13 weeks left. Your little one will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)