Saturday, January 9, 2010

Updates :)

Just a few quick updates and pics. I'm now 14 weeks 3 days and feeling great. Most days I totally forget I'm pregnant! I guess that's what happens when you're chasing after a toddler. Here's my 14 week belly pic:
Wynn has been working on potty training and went over 60 minutes the other day without peeing in her big girl panties. Then she decided to poop and pee in them. :) Here's our big girl with her big girl panties and new glasses on.




And here's a picture of my gorgeous girl that I just love. Those sweet baby blues get me every time. :)

5 comments:

  1. I don't know which is the more precious picture: Wynnie in her new glasses, Wynnie in her big girl panties or your adorable McB2 belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! And could she look more like her mama in the last picture?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the picture of Wynn in her crib. She is so cute! What a cute little baby bump you have!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)