Monday, October 5, 2009

All sorts of stuff!

First things first, I wasn't able to post pics of Wynnie's cupcake party because our computer cord died last week. She had a great time and LOVED the balloons and after all of the kids, except her buddy Carson, had left they did a balloon dance. Check it out! We got her an Ariel dress up costume for her birthday, which she loved; unfortunately it ripped within five minuetes of putting it on so we had to take it back. At least we got a picture in it!









Our next big news this week is that Wynnie started at her new "school" today! She looked so stinking cute (and big!) in her new school outfit and backpack. When I dropped her off she just waved to me and said "bye mommy". I have to admit while it felt good to have her feel safe and secure I would have loved just a tiny bit of her not wanting me to leave. :) She's going to learn and do so much and that is so exciting to me! She was excited to make new friends too. I hope it goes well!




And lastly I just love this picture of my gorgeous girl :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy! I just love the pictures of Wynnie in her big girl school outfit...and that backpack is just too adorable! She looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest little punkin'! Love her.
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. she truly looks so grown up! what's next? wrinkles?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)