Monday, December 15, 2008

It's been forever...

What a bad, bad blogger I am!! I haven't posted in nearly two weeks. We've been running nonstop so I honestly just haven't had much time. Wynn had two birthday parties for her friends C and J. One was last weekend and one was this weekend and she had a ball playing with her friends! The one this weekend was at Gymboree Play and Music and she LOVED it!! Here'a few pics of her playing:

C's First Birthday Party:




Having a ball at Gymboree at J's first birthday party:



Playing in the tunnel






It's so cool now that she's old enough to really play with other kids and climb and jump and laugh and sing! I think Sam and I had as much as she did. I even ate pizza :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. We love them :)